Call for Abstracts
The Conference Programme Committee for the 17th Annual Conference of the ESC invites you to submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation. All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Conference Programme Committee. All accepted abstracts will be published electronically. Please note: all presenters must be fully registered for the conference.
Abstract Submission Dates
- Submission period opens March 17, 2017
- Submission closes: 15 June, 2017
- Abstract submission extended deadline: 30th June, 2017
In the abstract submission system you can choose between three types of presentations:
- Oral Presentation (max 15 minutes)
- Poster Presentation
- Pre-arranged Panel Session
- Each participant is limited to one presentation as first author (for oral or poster presentation), but may be co-author of other presentations. Note: Abstracts which are a part of a Pre-arranged Panel Session are excluded from this limitation.
- Only fully registered delegates can present at the conference and will have their abstracts included in the programme.
- If you need to introduce some modifications to your abstract please log back in, select your paper and make any alterations up until the deadline.
- All submissions must be in English, the official language of EUROCRIM 2017. All presentations based on accepted abstract submissions must be made in English.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes the authors consent to publish it.
- Abstracts will be published exactly as submitted.
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts must pre-register and pay for the Conference by the early-bird deadline.
- Each presenting author is responsible for the payment of the registration fee(s), as well as travel and accommodation costs.
- Presenting authors should respect the programme's schedule (no changes will be made).
- Presenting authors unable to attend the EUROCRIM 2017 may be substituted by a co-author. In case of impossibility, please inform as soon as possible the organizers using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We notify authors on acceptance/rejection of abstracts on a rolling basis. If you DO NOT receive any e-mail notification regarding your abstract submission by 8 July 2017, please contact us via email@example.com
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical problems in submitting your abstract.
The abstract length is limited to 200 words. The title, authors and institutions are excluded from the word limit.