Instructions for Presenters
- Please arrive at the session room at least 10 minutes before the session starts.
- Chairs should rigorously enforce the schedule.
- Each panel session will last 75 minutes. Allow at least 15 minutes for questions and comments from the audience. Divide the remaining time evenly between the presenters of the session.
- Introduce each presenter – name, institution and title of the presentation.
- Please adhere to the order of presentations as they appear in the conference programme.
- The maximum time for your presentation is 15 minutes.
- Arrive at the room of your session at least 10 minutes before the session starts
- Bring your presentation on a USB memory stick in PowerPoint, PDF or Word format.
- You will be required to use the PC laptops that are provided, therefore, you cannot use your own laptop and please ensure that if you have created your presentation on an Apple device, that the format of your presentation is compatible with PC computers.
- Please ensure that your presentation slides are designed so that they can be easily read by the audience. Careful attention should be paid to font size, style, spacing and colours to maximise readability.
Volunteers will be available in or nearby the session rooms to help you if you require assistance.
For instructions for Posters, please see the Posters tab under Conference Home.